Water marbling, also known as Ebru, started in the 15th Century in Turkey, and continues to be a popular art style there today. It’s an easy and fun art that almost anyone can do, yet takes years to be designated as a master artist. Floating and swirling paint on top of water is fascinating and relaxing, and is sure to be a memorable experience no matter if you do this alone or with a friend. The finished coasters are quite beautiful, and can be given as a hand crafted gift for a wonderful lifetime keepsake – if you can part with them!
In this kit, you’ll get everything you need to get started with the ancient Turkish art form of painting on water, including:
- Eight 4″ Wood tiles with cork backs
- Carrageenan for water thickening
- Colors included with this kit: Black, White, Blue, Yellow and Red
- 2 extra bottles for mixing your own colors
- Skewers for swirling and creating designs on water
- Disposable tray
- Nitrate free gloves
- Disposable apron
There are no reviews yet.